Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fast setting concrete

I just hired a contractor to drill fence post holes and intstall fence
posts.He used a product called Sakrete to cement the poles in. He just
poured the dry mix into the hole and sprayed water with the garden
hose.He did this yesterday and today--a little less than 24 hours later
not all of the posts are solid.I read the instructions on one of the
bags and it says to premix the mixture first and then pour the wet
concrete into the hole.Now I have seen on television that there is a
product that you can pour dry into the hole and add water--but I am
worried that this product is different. Should I be worried?

Help Refinishing/Resurfacing Concrete [email protected] Home Repair 4 November 27th 05 04:04 PM
Concrete shed base Craig Graham UK diy 4 June 29th 04 06:46 AM
Acid vs. concrete. Cafe1 Home Repair 17 May 13th 04 02:39 AM
Help with concrete! Alexander Galkin Home Repair 4 August 16th 03 04:40 AM
Concrete Fence Posts - setting out Rick Hughes UK diy 4 July 11th 03 08:45 PM