DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Remove Carpet Glue On Top of Carpeting (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/153341-remove-carpet-glue-top-carpeting.html)

Kerry April 14th 06 03:33 PM

Remove Carpet Glue On Top of Carpeting

A contractor installed new carpeting in our house and left us a little
surprise - some carpet glue stains on top of our berber carpeting. Any
tips on how to remove this? Is it possible?

Thanks!

Tony Hwang April 14th 06 03:45 PM

Kerry wrote:
A contractor installed new carpeting in our house and left us a little
surprise - some carpet glue stains on top of our berber carpeting. Any
tips on how to remove this? Is it possible?

Thanks!

Hi,
Tried Acetone(nail polish remover)?

Kyle Boatright April 14th 06 04:04 PM

Remove Carpet Glue On Top of Carpeting

"Kerry" wrote in message
oups.com...
A contractor installed new carpeting in our house and left us a little
surprise - some carpet glue stains on top of our berber carpeting. Any
tips on how to remove this? Is it possible?

Thanks!

Call the installer. He created the problem, he should fix it. If you try
and fix it and ruin the carpet, you're gonna be the one left "holding the
bag"...