Posted to alt.home.repair
Kerry

Default Remove Carpet Glue On Top of Carpeting

A contractor installed new carpeting in our house and left us a little
surprise - some carpet glue stains on top of our berber carpeting. Any
tips on how to remove this? Is it possible?

Thanks!

Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang

Kerry wrote:
A contractor installed new carpeting in our house and left us a little
surprise - some carpet glue stains on top of our berber carpeting. Any
tips on how to remove this? Is it possible?

Thanks!

Hi,
Tried Acetone(nail polish remover)?
Posted to alt.home.repair
Kyle Boatright

"Kerry" wrote in message
oups.com...
A contractor installed new carpeting in our house and left us a little
surprise - some carpet glue stains on top of our berber carpeting. Any
tips on how to remove this? Is it possible?

Thanks!

Call the installer. He created the problem, he should fix it. If you try
and fix it and ruin the carpet, you're gonna be the one left "holding the
bag"...

To use hide glue? [email protected] Woodworking 24 November 14th 05 01:55 AM
Walpaper Glue Is Bonded to Wall - How to Remove? KC Home Repair 10 June 30th 05 01:45 AM
Carpet problems, please help [email protected] Home Repair 11 January 10th 05 11:31 PM
Carpet Repair barry martin Home Repair 3 August 16th 04 11:24 PM
Remove soot from beige carpet? Scott UK diy 4 July 29th 03 08:59 PM