Posted to alt.home.repair
Tankery

Default Honda Easty Start Lawn mower problem

I've had my easy start about three years. This year it won't pull
through the grass. It used to run away from me and now I have to push
the damn thing, even though the wheels are turning. Any ideas?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Shopdog

What drives the wheels? Usually its a belt, maybe the belt is
gone/stretched?

Searcher

Posted to alt.home.repair
Grumman-581

"Tankery" wrote in message
oups.com...
I've had my easy start about three years. This year it won't pull
through the grass. It used to run away from me and now I have to push
the damn thing, even though the wheels are turning. Any ideas?

You're getting older?