Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Gammon

Default Price of light bulbs

Ok, I am backing away somewhat

Most 6400Ks have been dropped to 5000K for my CFL order tomorrow or
Wednesday

Linear is 4100 as that is the highest offered

CFLs 4100K or 5000K depending on model
Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Gammon

Robert Gammon wrote:
Ok, I am backing away somewhat

Most 6400Ks have been dropped to 5000K for my CFL order tomorrow or
Wednesday

Linear is 4100 as that is the highest offered

CFLs 4100K or 5000K depending on model

Bought an el cheapo LoA 64K at walmart today just to try it out for a
couple of days before making my decision.

Initial reaction is favorable.

While in this relatively new Walmart today, noticed they are using 5K T8
4 foot lamps over the open refrigerated foods area, and the high lamps
appeared to be the same. Difficult to get close enough to the lamps to
read the label accurately, but I can almost swear that I could see
5000K. It was a GE lamp.

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 21:23:34 GMT, Robert Gammon
wrote:

While in this relatively new Walmart today, noticed they are using 5K T8
4 foot lamps over the open refrigerated foods area, and the high lamps
appeared to be the same. Difficult to get close enough to the lamps to
read the label accurately, but I can almost swear that I could see
5000K. It was a GE lamp.

I carry cheap fold-up binoculars in my car. Mostly for reading signs
that I can't read otherwise, and seeing other things without getting
out of the car. Just a thought.