Posted to alt.home.repair
jebber007

Default Exterior Stairs

I want to apologize to the group. I wasn't meaning to spam about ez stairs
or at all. I picked this thread to reply to because it is over 2 years old
and I thought no one would see my test messages. Bad idea. My testing has
switched to misc.test so you shouldn't see any more messages from me.

In addition, this forum is incredibly helpful. We are building a web front
end gateway to it, that will be found at homerepairlive.com so users that
don't know about usenet can interact and take advantage of the wealth of
information available here. The project is still in development but will
be finished soon. Some features include a Community Spam Report feature so
people can find and delete spam from the site quickly and easily and an RSS
feed for new posts to name just a couple. It should be a cool, easy way to
interact with the forum.

Once again I apologize for any inconvenience my posts have caused anyone
and look forward to being an upstanding citizen of this forum in the
future.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Mikepier

If its endorsed by Captain Kirk, it must be a great product.