Posted to alt.home.repair
Troubled

Default Psychotic Karin Kaufman

Here's the home of someone that you don't want to work in...

keywords: "psychotic karin kaufman, dr. kaufman, dr. ronald davidson,
dr. davidson, evil, world-body, word-body.org, white-diamond.com,
sameseeds-differentwinds.org, jug o nuts, jugonuts.com, jugonuts"

My "Rich Weirdo" employer turns out to be an actual psychotic!!!
You don't want to work for a psychotic.

The mp3 recordings of her family are up at the web site.

This is in New York State.

----

http://psychotic-karin-kaufman.org/

Who is Karin Kaufman?

Karin Kaufman is a rich but mentally ill woman, approximate age 45.

Karin lives in Pound Ridge, NY, and started a number of companies while psychotic.

Karin Kaufman is a life-long mental patient.

By that I mean that if she stops taking her medications, Karin becomes psychotic.

Karin Kaufman is psychotic, and has been so for at least two years.
Karin's father Melvin Kaufman says that over the years, Karin has
repeatedly stopped taking her meds and so has repeatedly gone psychotic.

Karin's sister, Kim Kaufman, says that "Karin has always been psychotic."

I have legal intra-state NY telephone call recordings of them saying that to me.

One of Karin's web sites, White-Diamond.com, publicly states (still
current as of 4/4/2006) at http://white-diamond.com/hw.html

"Known also as the World-Body teacher, Karin Kaufman has spent
several intensive years training the worlds governments to
prepare for advanced telepathic communication world wide."

Karin also offers her telepathic services for among other things:
"corporate and governmental cars, computers and other equipment."

Karin Kaufman is desperately in need of treatment again.

Karin's public company web sites:

http://world-body.org/
http://white-diamond.com/
http://naturalstateresearch.com/
http://sameseeds-differentwinds.org/

Karin's email contact information:

Father Melvyn Kaufman

I located Karin's father via Google at williamkaufman.org and called him.

Visit the web site to listen to MelvinKaufman.mp3.

I had just described to Mr. Kaufman some of the elements of Karin's
current psychosis. Before speaking with him I had left a message,
which was how he came to have spoken with Four Winds Psychiatric
Hospital Foundation at this point.

Transcript of Melvin Kaufman.

Melvin: I've spoke to the people at Four Winds, and she is not a patient there.

Guy: Alright, so now you know what has happened since then, for the [last] two years.

Melvin: Many times. It's happened several times over the years.
There's absolutely nothing I can do about it. Nothing I can do for
her. She doesn't take her medication. She descends into this condition.

Guy: How did she get out of it before?

Melvin: By taking her medications.

Guy: [groan] [Karin won't listen to anyone]

Melvin: If she went to... if you want to do her a great favor,
induce her to take her medications: and she will stabilize.

Guy: Unfortunately, she is not listening to anyone.

Melvin: I know that.

Guy: Yeah.

Melvin: uhm And there's literally nothing I can do. Now the
non-sensical things that she's writing, these people [Four
Winds Psychiatric Hospital] are accustomed to. ugh I appreciate
your interest. I'm also delighted to hear that you're not ugh
conning her into taking all her money away...

Melvyn Kaufman gave me a reference to call at the Four Winds
Psychiatric Hospital Foundation, CEO Janet Segal, who knows Karin
personally from when Karin was at Four Winds. Mr. Kaufman and
Ms. Segal know each other because of Karin's treatment for her illness.

Mr. Kaufman's "go to" place for treatment for Karin would be
Four Winds Psychiatric Hospital.

----

Visit the web site to listen to KimKaufmanOnKarin.mp3

Sister Kim Kaufman

One of the people Karin knew from childhood was a Martha Topol.
I located a Martha Topol in Westchester Country and left a message.
That turned out to be the elderly parents, who told their daughter
about the call. Martha Topol Kirby (married name) called me from
where she lives in Michigan. Subsequent to that call, Martha spoke
to Karin's sister, Kim Kaufman, who phoned me.

This phone call from Kim is quite definitive about Karin being a
life-long mental patient.

Here is an exact quote from Kim Kaufman: "Karin has always been psychotic."

Kim Kaufman on sister Karin after looking at Karin's the web sites:
Karin's off her meds again. Kim described how Karin has repeatedly
stopped taking her meds over the years, resulting in the family and
doctors asking Karin to sign herself in for treatment.

Which Karin has done in the past. Kim relates how she received
bizarre emails from Karin a little over two years ago, and so Kim
called up Four Winds Psychiatric Hospital in preparation for Karin
getting treatment again. Unfortunately, when Kim didn't hear from
Karin again, Kim did not follow-through. The result is that Karin
is so far gone this time that Karin will not accept treatment for
her psychosis. Since this phone call from Kim Kaufman, Kim has
given up on getting Karin to sign herself in for treatment.

Because Kim called Four Winds on her own when she heard from Karin,
the Four Winds Psychiatric Hospital is also her "go to" place for
Karin's treatment.

The Devil in Dr. Davidson

In my court filings, I have alleged (with backing documentation),
that Dr. Ronald Davidson, one of Karin's business partners, not
only knows Karin is mentally ill, but has even taken steps to
prevent her from getting medical help.

Here is an example email which I filed with the court to show
that Davidson knows he is taking advantage of a psychotic Karin
Kaufman.

Karin has just been told that a place she thought rented
kitchen facilities, does not.

# From: Karin Kaufman
# Date: June 16, 2005 4:42:20 PM EDT
# To: 'rwd'
# Cc: guy
# Subject: FW: Kitchen
#
# Dear Ron and uhm, Ron; I have very good hearing and make deals on the
# causal level that can save lives if followed through on, this one is
# not true, I've heard that Nicholas and Co. does rent there upstairs
# kitchen because the one that is the store is down in the basement,
# or down even more so....in the darker caves of Katonah.
#
# History; this town moved literally so that they would drown with their
# houses from the water table rising - they moved the houses entirely,
# saving these old buildings, therefore a kitchen up stairs is dangerous,
# but a kitchen upstairs, for a restaurant, store, like can be used as a
# threat - one way or the other.
#
# Therefore, the people who moved the house would say, it is better not
# to deal with devil, but ask, what do I want? If the lady says why not
# move the house instead of building it again, that lady is practical,
# so she would want the kitchen - both of them - and would fear the
# devil in fire form.
#
# The point, is what do you want? Not who is going to stop you.
#
# Therefore this kitchen up stairs at Nicholas and Co. should be for
# rent or gifted to Jug o' Nuts, and the person who was on the telephone
# is atomically destructible for lying or for not asking their boss or
# bosses together.
#
# Karin

Here is an email that Davidson has seen that has Karin threatening me
and her videographer Bill Gerstenmaier because voices in her head have
told her that we are the same person as her first NaturalStateResearch.com
lead scientist.

# From: Karin Kaufman
# Date: September 13, 2004 6:09:34 PM EDT
# To:
,
# Subject: NSR
#
# Dear Guy and Bill:
#
# I know that people like it when they can be anyone they dream about
# being but I know that both of you are the same man, and that you are
# also Mike who worked at my house today as carpenter. I know that you
# understand this because I can here you inside me, also it is the
# right thing for you to be the same person, you also have to be the
# lead scientist NSR.
#
# This is the path of least resistance and science loves that. So all
# of you will be fired tomorrow if you continue to have a stale mate
# situation. I need this new fuel from NSR for the future, so does
# everyone.
#
# I'm the only one on the planet awake enough to make it. I don't have
# a mafia or sex support, no hospitalization ect.
#
# I won't die in the middle of this project so there is no support for
# the usual girly day dreaming that you can put down and put off for a
# Van Halen or Sting, or Michael Jackson tour.
#
# You are eligible as a partner or employee but if this contract or a
# partnership is here by tomorrow you will all be fired, no matter how
# good your work is.
#
# I don't want to see you in my life as someone else again. I would
# know. You show up to tonight with a partnership deal or a contract
# and that is it. No watermarks or anything. If you play dumb you are
# dumb. I'm sorry bill your contract with me can be severed. That goes
# for the one that I was getting as the true rich man mate. That can be
# severed.
#
# Karin

Poor Karin, she stopped taking her anti-psychotic meds about three years ago.

Dr. Davidson's email contact information is
.

Posted to alt.home.repair
tom

"Troubled" wrote in message
Here's the home of someone that you don't want to work in...

snip bitter drivel

Why don't you look for a little more appropriate forum to attempt to grind
your ax from.

Posted to alt.home.repair
tom&kel

so i check these links and,um......you seem just as crazy as her. only
difference is that she aint in here saying how crazy you are! go seek some
help.
"tom" wrote in message
k.net...