Posted to alt.home.repair
komobu

Default Low water pressure or low water flow?

PipeDown is probably on the money. I had the same problem with my house
and replaced the water line with PVC. No more problems. Wait about 5
minutes with no water running. This way your pressure will be equalized
throughout the system. Then open up the kitchen faucet. If you
immediately have high pressure, and then you can watch the pressure
drop, you will know that there is blockage somewhere....ie in
galvanized pipes(Just like a kink in a garden hose). If when you open
the kitchen faucet you do not notice any decrease in pressure, I would
think it would be a bad regulator or some other problem besides clogged
pipes.

Pat

Posted to alt.home.repair
David Combs

Question: In even just theory, could you simulate what's
happening by simple electric circuit:

battery, wires, resistors, voltmeters and ammeters.

Thanks,

David

Posted to alt.home.repair
Chris Lewis

According to David Combs :
Question: In even just theory, could you simulate what's
happening by simple electric circuit:

battery, wires, resistors, voltmeters and ammeters.

Thanks,

And capacitors.

Problem being that things happen rather a lot faster with electric circuits ;-)
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est