Posted to alt.home.repair
twfsa

Default Cable Card Problems Toshiba 52HM95 model

Has anyone recently bought a HD TV that requires a cable card and
experienced lost of channel memory, or channels that can not be turned in.
My HD channels are in the 800's ie HBO 815,Showtime 824 ect.

After contacting Toshiba and updating firmware there still is a problem,
they are aware of the problem but there is no immediate fix.

I have owned the TV for about 90 days and am considering to ask Toshiba to
buy it back, they told me that other manufactures are experiencing the same
problems. They said to fax a copy of the sales receipt to them and they
would take a look at it.

I would expect to be fully re-imbursed for the TV, delivery,and cable card
set up charged to me buy the cable company.

Thanks
Tom

Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang

twfsa wrote:
Has anyone recently bought a HD TV that requires a cable card and
experienced lost of channel memory, or channels that can not be turned in.
My HD channels are in the 800's ie HBO 815,Showtime 824 ect.

After contacting Toshiba and updating firmware there still is a problem,
they are aware of the problem but there is no immediate fix.

I have owned the TV for about 90 days and am considering to ask Toshiba to
buy it back, they told me that other manufactures are experiencing the same
problems. They said to fax a copy of the sales receipt to them and they
would take a look at it.

I would expect to be fully re-imbursed for the TV, delivery,and cable card
set up charged to me buy the cable company.

Thanks
Tom

Hi,
Heard about it a lot on alt.tv.tech.hdtv NG. Try that NG