Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
Ken

Default Charging an A/C system in winter

I am planning on having my heating/AC system replaced soon. Is it
possible to charge the system with R22 EFFECTIVELY with the outside
temperature at about 50 degrees F? I realize there is a way of
calculating an amount of Freon to be loaded, but can the system be
checked for optimum charge while the temperature is so low??? Or must
it be rechecked later when the temperature reaches about 80 degrees?
Thanks.