Posted to alt.home.repair
kim

Default glued carpet on concrete

Does anyone have any experience with or could recommend a particular
solvents/chemicals to remove carpet glue on concrete slab. I am
planning an acid etching or overlay, so I also need to use something
that won't interfere with either. Thanks.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Banty

In article .com, kim says...

Does anyone have any experience with or could recommend a particular
solvents/chemicals to remove carpet glue on concrete slab. I am
planning an acid etching or overlay, so I also need to use something
that won't interfere with either. Thanks.

When it was removed from the bottom floor of my home, it was scraped up. Nasty
job. Possibly it was helped by the fact that it had recently been wet.

Banty

Straw Bales as Concrete Void Form for Garage Floor Wpg Man Home Repair 18 June 12th 21 08:25 PM
Hiding carpet seams in doorways? HerHusband Home Repair 0 October 11th 04 04:05 PM
Glued Carpet Removal CJ Home Repair 7 October 2nd 04 11:39 PM
Fitting cheap carpet Jackie UK diy 7 June 5th 04 09:30 AM
Removing glued down vinyl flooring from concrete? Chris Wilson UK diy 2 July 10th 03 11:01 AM