Posted to alt.home.repair
Bryan

Default Privacy Structure for Outdoor Hot Tub

I'm looking for ideas (visual) for a 2-sided redwood privacy structure for
our outdoor hot tub.
I've seen some structures that wall off the hot tub and I don't like those
fence/wall-like structures.

I would like something that provides reasonable privacy (nothing going on
that needs to be hidden), but doesn't come off as a significant barrier. I
guess I'm looking for something that blends into the yard without drawing
attention to itself.
I want the tub users to not feel like they are being watched by our
neighbors and our neighbors to not feel like they are invading our privacy
when they casually glance out their windows. Life in the suburbs!

I would appreciate any web links to privacy structures that you think fit
the bill and are aesthetically pleasing. Thanks.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Bryan

"Bryan" wrote in message
I'm looking for ideas (visual) for a 2-sided redwood privacy structure for
our outdoor hot tub.
I've seen some structures that wall off the hot tub and I don't like those
fence/wall-like structures.

I would like something that provides reasonable privacy (nothing going on
that needs to be hidden), but doesn't come off as a significant barrier.
I guess I'm looking for something that blends into the yard without
drawing attention to itself.
I want the tub users to not feel like they are being watched by our
neighbors and our neighbors to not feel like they are invading our privacy
when they casually glance out their windows. Life in the suburbs!

I would appreciate any web links to privacy structures that you think fit
the bill and are aesthetically pleasing. Thanks.

Sorry about this duplicate post; my server told me the original never got
posted (and it didn't show up for hours, so I was a believer).