DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Briggs Stratton Carb Adjustment Help (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/146715-briggs-stratton-carb-adjustment-help.html)

[email protected] February 27th 06 07:48 PM

Briggs Stratton Carb Adjustment Help

I have a 11hp B&S motor on a John Deere 111, my question is that I
barely touch the throttle and the motor revs very, very high. Is there
a screw adjustment on the carb to adjust top end throttle?

Thanks
Chad

John Lawrence February 27th 06 08:00 PM

Briggs Stratton Carb Adjustment Help

Yes there is an adjusting screw, however it would not change on it's own.
The outer cable sheath may have slipped out of adjustment or the governor
spring may be unhooked or broken.
oups.com...

[email protected] February 27th 06 08:25 PM

Briggs Stratton Carb Adjustment Help

Is there a place on the web that would have a picture of the springs
and such?

Oren February 27th 06 08:34 PM

Briggs Stratton Carb Adjustment Help

On 27 Feb 2006 12:25:02 -0800, "
wrote:

Is there a place on the web that would have a picture of the springs
and such?

Start he

http://www.briggsandstratton.com/dis...sp?docid=74604

Oren