DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Kenmore Range Electronic Panel Clock Display Needs Replacement (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/146395-kenmore-range-electronic-panel-clock-display-needs-replacement.html)

[email protected] February 25th 06 09:40 PM

Kenmore Range Electronic Panel Clock Display Needs Replacement

Hello

I have a Kenmore slide-in gas range - model number 911.3658811. The
electronic panel where the lcd clock display and buttons that control
the oven are located is broken. So, although I can use the stove top,
I can't use the oven, even though the oven works. The Sears repairman
that made this diagnosis says that this part is no longer manufactured
and that I need to buy a new range. Is there anywhere I can find this
part?

Thanks,
Travis

Ed February 25th 06 10:46 PM

Kenmore Range Electronic Panel Clock Display Needs Replacement

http://www3.sears.com/

Most of Sears gas ranges are GE's. If you can get a part number from the
part you can try getting it from them.

ups.com...

[email protected] February 26th 06 01:16 AM

Kenmore Range Electronic Panel Clock Display Needs Replacement

Thanks for the info. I called looked up the part & wasn't available
for order online. Called the Sears 800 number, asked for the clock/oven
control part (part 23), was quoted a price of $274.

Does anyone know of any other companies offering the same part at a
lower price?

[email protected] February 27th 06 04:25 PM

Kenmore Range Electronic Panel Clock Display Needs Replacement

Thanks for all your help. I will follow up and let you know what
transpires next.