Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
Mansour

Default Vinyl Floor and Standing Shower, damaged floor edge

Hi:

The bath room has a vinyl sheet floor that is in good shape except a
width of like 1" as it reaches the standing shower base. The outside
of the base is somewhat similar to the picture below that I fond on
internet, except that the 2 outer edges are round:

http://www.sheriballrealtor.com/MVC-404F.JPG

Is there a good way of correcting the situation? I do not have any
vinyl sheet to replace. I thought of using something like a flexible
trim or wall base but could not find something that could cover like 1"
of the floor in a nice way. Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Mansour