Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.home.repair
Stormin Mormon

Default Selling out

"someday my son, this going out of business sale will all be yours."

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Larry Locksmith" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 23:40:21 +0000, wayne c wrote:

Closed my business last year and selling out my remaining inventory and
equipment. Have a 1200cm with accessories and some other equipment. For

you
guys that like to read, I've got a bunch of Locksmith Ledger and National
Locksmith mags for sale....cheap. Let me know what you are looking for and
i'll see if i have it. Wayne Wayne's Locks and Etc.

And another one *bites* the dust.

Like I always say, the best way to make money in locksmithing is to sell
tools/supplies/jigs etc to other people foolish enough to think they can
start a locksmithing business and actually make a living from it.

Foley Belsaw makes a fortune selling junk to future smiths'.
Most times you'll find the future smith trying to unload it on another
future smith and the pattern continues.

There is one guy who posts here, and in several other places, including
Clearstar, that has been going out of business for years!
He has such a good line of crap he must reel them in by the dozens!
Now THAT'S the way to make the cash.

Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.home.repair
wayne c

Was in the business for about 10 years. Did mobile locksmithing, commercial,
residential and auto. Locale is Galloway Ohio, yes i do sell on ebay, don't
you? I have never sold picks or other "secure" items to non-locksmiths, have
you? By the way, thanks "key, at least some people on here aren't just being
an ass. "Stormin' you have always been straight. There are some 'legit
'smiths on here, but it seems like some people are here just to try to show
how much they think they know. I realize that this is a open format. I was
on this newsgroup a while back alot, hoped that some of the dicks might have
found their true calling and joined a bitchs group. If you are a "real"
locksmith and looking supplies or a 1200cm, contact me here, don't check in
everyday, will get back to you within a few days. I also have a slew of
National Locksmith, Locksmith Ledger and some Reed"s Reported mags to go,
selling for 50 cents per issue plus shipping. For a list, just leave a
message. Wayne

.

[...]

Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.home.repair

Locksmithing sounds like a great "hobby-job" for the semi-retired!

Dave

Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.home.repair
wayne c

It wouldn't be that bad, except for the expense. All that equipment isn't
cheap, probably the cheapest to get into is residential, but then you are up
against the bigger yellow page ads, home depot, lowe's and every homeowner
that thinks he can drill a straight hole...lol. My dad had the right idea
for retirement, do something you enjoy and can make a little money at and
just have fun. Wayne
oups.com...