Posted to alt.home.repair
ME

Default Rid-x

Is this product avaialble in Canada? I have looked at various Hardware and
dept stores in my area and can't find it. Anyone know?

Posted to alt.home.repair
C & E

"ME" wrote in message
Is this product avaialble in Canada? I have looked at various Hardware and
dept stores in my area and can't find it. Anyone know?

Don't know. But, have you done a web search on septic tank additives? I
did and found that all of them - including the expensive ones - don't help
enough to make any difference. I know that the numbers were impessive to me
but when Krane went out of business I went looking for a new supplier and
started on this path.

Posted to alt.home.repair
lp13-30

When did Krane go out of business? I have bought their products before,
and they called me fairly recently trying to sell more. What is yout
opinion on their stuff? Thanks Larry