Posted to alt.home.repair
Switch

Default EZ New counter top

I had said i would post pics...

here is where i installed ceramic on an old countertop
they make the rounded edges and corners

the decorative strips were just to keep the tiles on the last pork
chop...in the grid
it happened to be the difference. these are 6" tiles, I used muratic
acid to etch the
formica countertop...you know, make the tiles stick good.

http://barryparrish.com/tile/Image1.jpg
http://barryparrish.com/tile/Image2.jpg
http://barryparrish.com/tile/Image3.jpg

I also installed the sink (super easy)

I didn't do the backsplash, that was some other asshole

Posted to alt.home.repair
Switch

Switch wrote:
I had said i would post pics...

one pic is fuzzy...

but I did regrout the backsplash.

all of the grout I used, was "spectralock" they claim it takes 30 days
to fully cure.
but will definetely keep the stains out!

the only way to wash this grout off, was to use a white vinegar water
solution.

Spectra Lock also sells a dazzle glow you can add to the mixture...
glow in the dark grout...how cool is that!