Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.home.repair

Default Local Consumer Reporter Sting operation Exposes Crooked Locksmiths.

There are rip offs in all industries

most locksmiths are like most of us just trying to make a living

Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.home.repair
Red Neckerson

"doosey" wrote

YOU DO KNOW.. that NO ONE can 'prove' they own a vehicle, dont
you?

I thought I told you to shut the **** up.....

Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.home.repair
Red Neckerson

"doosey" wrote in message
On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 23:16:08 +0000, Red Neckerson wrote:

"doosey" wrote

YOU DO KNOW.. that NO ONE can 'prove' they own a vehicle, dont
you?

I thought I told you to shut the **** up.....

Another redneck with a foul mouth.........
How's Springer these days?

Your momma watches Springer.

I was just tellin' her the other day when I was shaving her back while doing
her "doggie style" that she needs to do something about you and she assured
me that she was going to give you your GameBoy back so you would stay off
her computer.

Or do they have computers in your middle school?

Ask your your Dad next time you are blowing him. I bet you he confesses that
he is NOT a locksmith....

Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.home.repair
Stormin Mormon

Well, my registration is in the glove box.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

--Shiva-- wrote in message
YOU DO KNOW.. that NO ONE can 'prove' they own a vehicle, dont
you?

I pointed out a flaw in the system to a cop once and he had a
SERIOUS AH HA moment.. followed by a look of OH CRAP..I was
right.
this can apply to an apartment as well..

--Shiva--