Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default Charles Schultz Philosophy

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:14:46 -0600, hah
wrote:

clint wrote:
As a former English teacher, I am often called upon to mediate such spelling
quandreis. But, as comics are not my forte, I must recluise myself!

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 03:31:24 GMT, mrtravel wrote:

What is "recluise"?
Is that similar to "recuse"?

For that matter, what is "quandreis?"

"recluise" is a common corruption of "wreck Louise", often heard
during a once famous trial involving a case of sadistic child abuse.

"quandreis" is an old Chinese word used to describe a situation where
a peasant offers the tax collector a large quantity of rice, but
doesn't really have it.

Aren't you referring to Quandreilisa Reis?

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.