DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Gas fire place ignitor (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/142273-gas-fire-place-ignitor.html)

Mark Savoy January 28th 06 02:08 AM

Gas fire place ignitor

I would like to install an ignitor on my vented gas fireplace. Does anyone
know of any company that makes such a kit? I thought about installing the
kind of ignitor that comes on the outdoor gas stoves. The wires would have
to be extended and uninsulated so that they could withstand the heat.

Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas?