Posted to alt.home.repair

Default new

I found a new mail service which looks much more better than hotmail in
the services it provides:

250 MB Mailbox size upgradable to unlimited!!

30 MB attachment size

Free POP, IMAP, PDA and WAP Access

Free Auto responders and forwarders

90 days limit idle account expiration

Double Anti-Virus Protection

99 % No Spam Policy = What you get is what you asked for !

You can sign up at www.lunarismail.info

Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

You can sign up at www.lunarispam.info

If they have a no SPAM policy, why are you spamming this newsgroup?

Do you think we believe that you actually "found" it and just want to share
your good fortune?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Dr. Hardcrab

Forwarded to