Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert

Default Need to add slope to a concrete sink - Help

We just pour in place a countertop with an integral sink, our first
experience. We did forget one important thing, water need a slope to
drain completely from the sink - shame on us, our sink mold was
perfectly flat and level. The dimension of the sink is 13 * 8.5. We
would prefer not to have to grind the slope in because that would force
us to redo our perfect drain hole seat. Any suggestions ?

Straw Bales as Concrete Void Form for Garage Floor Wpg Man Home Repair 18 June 12th 21 08:25 PM
Concrete Bonding Agent & people who do not read directions... a Home Repair 2 October 5th 05 03:50 PM
Moenstone Sink Mike Home Repair 9 March 6th 05 06:01 AM
How much concrete do I need? orangetrader Home Repair 8 November 4th 04 12:55 PM
Blanco sink - create own punch outs? blue Home Repair 8 December 21st 03 06:19 PM