Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
D & P

Default Under Slab Plumbing

Hi There,

I'm in the process of building a new home and have a question regarding the
plumbing under the slab.

After the builder poured the foundation and started framing I noticed 1/2 of
the plumbing didn't line up. I ask the general contractor about this. He
said it is a normal accordance and it happens about 90% of the time. Is this
really the case? He said they will re-route all the plumbing and it will be
fine. I just don't like the idea of someone coming back in with a jackhammer
all over the foundation. Can this hurt the integrity of the foundation and
plumbing?

Thanks,
John