Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang

Default I wish

Hi,
I often come to this NG and read all kinds of request for help.
Many people respond with good helpful tips or some times outright
illogical dumb tips. Any how, one thing I do notice is very seldom
original poster follow up on the subject. I wonder often whether
s/he solved the problem or not. How about sharing good news with happy
ending or even not so good news.
Happy new year to you all.
Tony
Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour

Tony Hwang wrote:
Hi,
I often come to this NG and read all kinds of request for help.
Many people respond with good helpful tips or some times outright
illogical dumb tips. Any how, one thing I do notice is very seldom
original poster follow up on the subject. I wonder often whether
s/he solved the problem or not. How about sharing good news with happy
ending or even not so good news.
Happy new year to you all.

If we get to vote, I'm with you, Tony.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Bubba

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 03:58:04 GMT, Tony Hwang wrote:

Hi,
I often come to this NG and read all kinds of request for help.
Many people respond with good helpful tips or some times outright
illogical dumb tips. Any how, one thing I do notice is very seldom
original poster follow up on the subject. I wonder often whether
s/he solved the problem or not. How about sharing good news with happy
ending or even not so good news.
Happy new year to you all.
Tony

Simple fix.
Instead of handing out free advice........
Charge for it.
If you dont hear anything afterward, you know its fixed.
If you hear bitchin, whinnin and complainin, you know it isnt right.
Bubba
Posted to alt.home.repair
Eric

RicodJour wrote:

Tony Hwang wrote:
Hi,
I often come to this NG and read all kinds of request for help.
Many people respond with good helpful tips or some times outright
illogical dumb tips. Any how, one thing I do notice is very seldom
original poster follow up on the subject. I wonder often whether
s/he solved the problem or not. How about sharing good news with happy
ending or even not so good news.
Happy new year to you all.

If we get to vote, I'm with you, Tony.

yes,me too.
Also...
I refuse to answer any post with X-NoArchive in it. People who use this
are selfish and don't want to share information with others.
Eric

Posted to alt.home.repair
George

Tony Hwang wrote:
Hi,
I often come to this NG and read all kinds of request for help.
Many people respond with good helpful tips or some times outright
illogical dumb tips. Any how, one thing I do notice is very seldom
original poster follow up on the subject. I wonder often whether
s/he solved the problem or not. How about sharing good news with happy
ending or even not so good news.
Happy new year to you all.
Tony

Its a sign of the "me" generation. Those people appear because they want
free information but have no desire to return the favor.

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 20:42:29 -0800, Eric wrote:

RicodJour wrote:

Tony Hwang wrote:
Hi,
I often come to this NG and read all kinds of request for help.
Many people respond with good helpful tips or some times outright
illogical dumb tips. Any how, one thing I do notice is very seldom
original poster follow up on the subject. I wonder often whether
s/he solved the problem or not. How about sharing good news with happy
ending or even not so good news.
Happy new year to you all.

If we get to vote, I'm with you, Tony.

yes,me too.
Also...
I refuse to answer any post with X-NoArchive in it. People who use this
are selfish and don't want to share information with others.

I suspect they use it permanently, whatever group they are in, and
primarily because they say nasty, vulgar or hateful things and don't
want there to be a record of that.

But that might be a better reason not to reply to them.

Eric

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.