Posted to alt.home.repair
Konyoman

Default How to clean fingerprints off wall

Our son has left fingerprints all over our painted walls and I am looking
for tips on how to clean them off.. I don't want to damage the paint or
leave dull spots so any help would be appreciated.. I have read that using
TSP is an option but I thought that this is to be done only if you are
re-painting?
Thanks

Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

"Konyoman" wrote in message
.. .
Our son has left fingerprints all over our painted walls and I am looking
for tips on how to clean them off.. I don't want to damage the paint or
leave dull spots so any help would be appreciated.. I have read that using
TSP is an option but I thought that this is to be done only if you are
re-painting?
Thanks

Have you tried simple products like Windex or dish detergent and water?
Works 99% of the time.

Posted to alt.home.repair
MistaRyte

Mr Clean Magic eraser or a similar store brand.

MistaRyte

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

MistaRyte wrote:
Mr Clean Magic eraser or a similar store brand.

MistaRyte

It works surprisingly well for me.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Deck Set on Retaining Wall jacktripper Home Repair 6 July 22nd 04 06:22 PM
Deck Set on Retaining Wall jacktripper Home Ownership 5 July 22nd 04 06:22 PM
Wall falling down? Alex UK diy 8 August 29th 03 10:54 AM
Dry Rock Retaining Wall RedHeadAllDay Home Repair 4 August 18th 03 02:12 PM
Retaining Wall in front of another Retaining Wall MCL Home Repair 0 July 11th 03 03:48 PM