Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com

Default Who has bought a snow blower recently?

I'm going to have to bite the bullet and get one. The local guys want
$35 a pop to clear the driveway, and we've already had 2 or 3 heavy
snows here in northwestern IL.

From what I've read in the archives, Ariens seems to be a favorite.
There's only one Ariens dealer locally, so I'm going to go out there
today and see what they have. My experience with them (at least with
John Deere equipment) is that their prices are pretty high.

Anyone know the going street price for the Ariens 926LE?

Also, Home Depot is offering 12 months same-as-cash (which I could
really use!) but they only have Yard Macines and Toro.

Gas heater makes high-pitched whining noise but it's NOT the blower??? N Harrison Home Repair 10 January 4th 16 04:44 AM
Snowblowers Szeifried Home Repair 8 December 12th 05 04:12 PM
Looking for a good snow blower... dean Home Repair 4 December 5th 05 05:53 PM
Cordless Electrical Snow Blower Bill Cotton Metalworking 9 March 12th 05 01:43 AM
Looking for an owner's manual for Tecumseh snow blower MPost Home Repair 1 March 5th 05 09:23 PM