Posted to alt.home.repair
buffalobill

Default Who has bought a snow blower recently?

in buffalo ny we only get 90 inches of snow per year and we're tired of
operating and repairing the gas operated machines.

we first played with the toro snow broom last year it's fun, and just
bought the toro 1800. electricity no gasoline. so great it when they
start everytime. go to epinions.com and read some reviews.

with a 26" 8hp gas craftsman 10 years old, if you always will think
your machine can eat into heavy plowed snow and ice with its
self-propelled appetite and noisy power, you will be fixing it just
like i did about every 2 hours.