Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
Russell Coleman

Default prog. therm. and heat pump questions

I have a heat pump with aux heat for which I bought a programmable
thermostat. The RTH7400D to be exact

What is the recommendation on setting the temp difference between wake and
sleep times so that I am not going to make the system work to hard and not
get the energy savings that I bought the prog. thermostat for in the first
place?