Posted to alt.home.repair
m Ransley

Default Output temp exuast

What should out put temp be of pvc exuast on a 93% Lennox 2 stage
furnace on low fire, with probe inserted into the exuast apx 10 ft from
the furnace. I read 93f with a calibrated thermometer placed in center
flow.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Anthony Berlin

See my response in you first half assed post, quit trying to play supertech
when you haven't even got answers to the basic questions you should have the
answers to.

"m Ransley" wrote in message
What should out put temp be of pvc exuast on a 93% Lennox 2 stage
furnace on low fire, with probe inserted into the exuast apx 10 ft from
the furnace. I read 93f with a calibrated thermometer placed in center
flow.

Posted to alt.home.repair
m Ransley

Whoever Anthony dickhead berlin really is your crap ass response belongs
back at althavacass holes which you are, what you outa work today, no
noHeat calls for ya, HAAAAAA HAAA