Posted to alt.home.repair
JJR2

Default Delta Pressure Washer GFI

The GFCI on my Delta DT1600E electic pressure washer doesn't show a
light on test, and nothing else happens, either (the unit was probably
discontinued when Sam's sold it to me, but that's another story). This
is an 1800W Wellong cord-plug unit. No real luck with electric retail,
local or online. Does anybody know of a suitable replacement part?
Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM

Cut the plug off and install a standard three wire plug. You can buy an
inline GFCI cord set like these:
http://www.budgetlighting.com/store/...i_catalog.html