Posted to alt.home.repair
dean

Default vacu-maid: which way up does the funnel go?

Just put in a new motor, forgot which way the funnel wa pointing in the
bucket pan.

Thanks!

Dean

Posted to alt.home.repair
Oscar_Lives

"dean" wrote in message
oups.com...
Just put in a new motor, forgot which way the funnel wa pointing in the
bucket pan.

Thanks!

Dean

Funnel points "down". Small end down/big end up.

Posted to alt.home.repair
dean

Ok great. Could you also tell me (since I moved into this house so I
never saw the instructions) - the black pipe (2" wide, around 8" long)
in the bucket, that goes flush with the wire gauze filter, just under
the lid of the bucket? So that it points down through the middle of the
bucket? It seems to make sense that way, flow wise.

Thanks!

Dean

Posted to alt.home.repair
MasterBlaster

"dean" wrote

Ok great. Could you also tell me (since I moved into this house so I
never saw the instructions) - the black pipe (2" wide, around 8" long)
in the bucket, that goes flush with the wire gauze filter, just under
the lid of the bucket? So that it points down through the middle of the
bucket? It seems to make sense that way, flow wise.

Oooooooo... pretty pictures:

http://www.lindsaymfg.com/how.htm
http://www.lindsaymfg.com/cyclonicaction.htm
http://www.lindsaymfg.com/cyclonicactionsplit.htm

Or just download the Owner's Guide (1.3Mb):

http://www.wileysystems.com/Downloads.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair
dean

Perfect. Thanks very much. I looked all over the web, including google
images, and couldn't find that!

Cheers,

Dean