Posted to alt.home.repair
.p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

Default HVACSuitesetup.exe (00/17)

My new HVAC program

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/

IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME POSTING HERE, THEN BLOW ME!!!
Posted to alt.home.repair
MikeT

wrote in message

My new HVAC program

I see that you are a equal opportunity abuser across the groups. You tell
people not to post in HVAC group and to post here and you still treat them
like ****! Jerk

Posted to alt.home.repair
CBHVAC

"MikeT" wrote in message

wrote in message

My new HVAC program

I see that you are a equal opportunity abuser across the groups. You tell
people not to post in HVAC group and to post here and you still treat them
like ****! Jerk

And you are still clueless...

Look up spoof....
Clone
Header Modification..
ETC...
I can post looking like you if I want to...suggest you get a clue how this
works, and understand..THAT wasnt from Paul.
Dont go getting all obsessed..

Posted to alt.home.repair
Geoman1

"CBHVAC" wrote in message
news

"MikeT" wrote in message

wrote in message

My new HVAC program

I see that you are a equal opportunity abuser across the groups. You tell
people not to post in HVAC group and to post here and you still treat
them like ****! Jerk

And you are still clueless...

Look up spoof....
Clone
Header Modification..
ETC...
I can post looking like you if I want to...suggest you get a clue how this
works, and understand..THAT wasnt from Paul.
Dont go getting all obsessed..

You have to admit CB, the post sounded just like Paul :-) LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair
CBHVAC

"Geoman1" Geo1 wrote in message

"CBHVAC" wrote in message
news

"MikeT" wrote in message

wrote in message

My new HVAC program

I see that you are a equal opportunity abuser across the groups. You
tell people not to post in HVAC group and to post here and you still
treat them like ****! Jerk

And you are still clueless...

Look up spoof....
Clone
Header Modification..
ETC...
I can post looking like you if I want to...suggest you get a clue how
this works, and understand..THAT wasnt from Paul.
Dont go getting all obsessed..

You have to admit CB, the post sounded just like Paul :-) LOL

I dunno...to the untrained eye perhaps..