Posted to alt.home.repair
Rob

Default Steam Shower

I am about to remodel my master bathroom and have been looking into
those prefab Steam Shower units. The research has been interesting.

There are a couple of websites I have found units on.
www.acquinox.com - large selection
www.wasauna.com - much much smaller selection, but units look alot like
acquinox
Ebay - small selection, but again, units look a lot like acquinox &
wasauna. Priced much lower than other two sites (?!)
maax.com - limited selection, but different

Does anyone have any insight into the above sites? I'm guessing that
the first three are importing these things from the same manufacturer?

I'd also like to hear feedback from anyone who has one of these units
and can recommend it (or not) and if they are easy to install for a
handy diy-er.

Thanks!
Rob

Posted to alt.home.repair
Texas Yankee

My sister and BIL have a stesm shower - every time I visit, I use their
shower - it's wonderful - unbelievable - the steam generating unit is
installed behind the steam shower unit, in a closet off of an adjoining
bathroom.
"Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Leaking Tile Shower [email protected] Home Repair 4 July 31st 05 11:51 PM
Steam Shower Cubicles [email protected] Home Ownership 1 July 22nd 05 03:42 PM
Steam Bending Lumber - Any Good Sites Big John Woodworking 2 December 26th 04 06:30 PM
FAQ - Steambending gregg Woodworking 0 December 26th 04 02:06 PM
Shower screen grumble... David W.E. Roberts UK diy 0 September 5th 03 05:49 PM