Posted to alt.home.repair
m Ransley

Default Why is pjm here, he has 3.538,760 posts on alt hvac, his "home"

Go home pjm pinhead j moron and feed your rats and roaches. Ill send ya
some food if ya want, I see your resume says you have good
communicating skills, yea, all anyone will do is check alt hvac for that
verification. Whats a matter nobody buying your program, nobody likes to
hire a Jerk, or run his trashy out of date innacurate junk .

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
Oscar_Lives

"m Ransley" wrote in message
Go home pjm pinhead j moron and feed your rats and roaches. Ill send ya
some food if ya want, I see your resume says you have good
communicating skills, yea, all anyone will do is check alt hvac for that
verification. Whats a matter nobody buying your program, nobody likes to
hire a Jerk, or run his trashy out of date innacurate junk .

Looks like you just lost your Minion Membership just in time for the
holidays...

Posted to alt.home.repair
.p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 13:28:02 GMT, "Oscar_Lives"
wrote:

"m Ransley" wrote in message
Go home pjm pinhead j moron and feed your rats and roaches. Ill send ya
some food if ya want, I see your resume says you have good
communicating skills, yea, all anyone will do is check alt hvac for that
verification. Whats a matter nobody buying your program, nobody likes to
hire a Jerk, or run his trashy out of date innacurate junk .

Looks like you just lost your Minion Membership just in time for the
holidays...

The little fag never paid his dues on time anyway.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Posted to alt.home.repair
m Ransley

Whats pathetic is pjm doesn`t make any money off his millions of posts,
it a waste of life. But actualy looses by driving away business from his
program sales. I know I would never buy one if I was needing it.

Now a guy like Turtle gets business, proven
Back to ahvac pjm.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
the barefoot sage

I bet that fat ******* weighs 380 lbs, since he is always on the computer
ready to attack anyone, he sure isn't out exercising!

what a pathetic no-life SOB

dude, it SUX2BU

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
the barefoot sage

I bet that fat ******* weighs 380 lbs, since he is always on the computer
ready to attack anyone, he sure isn't out exercising!

what a pathetic no-life SOB

dude, it SUX2BU

Blow me, moron.

and apparently, he is GAY too! (since he wants the men in this group to
'blow' him)

HVAC, Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Directory [email protected] Home Repair 4 October 22nd 05 03:40 PM
HVAC, Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Directory [email protected] UK diy 0 October 22nd 05 07:29 AM
Deck disasater - how to repair concrete posts? Andy Woodworking 10 June 15th 04 12:01 PM
Garden fence posts Mortimer UK diy 8 February 6th 04 11:50 AM
Residential HVAC contractor recommendation in Houston, TX? TURTLE Home Repair 6 July 24th 03 08:23 PM