DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Pressure-treated wood ratings (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/127954-pressure-treated-wood-ratings.html)

Frank Warner November 4th 05 11:38 PM

Pressure-treated wood ratings

Where can I find information detailing standards for pressure-treated
lumber?

Looking for some minimum weathering specifications. PT Green Doug Fir
vs PT Redwood, number of years in-ground before rot, number of years
above ground, etc.

Does the lumber industry or any other agency publish standards like
these, roughly equivalent to milspec for other materials?

-Frank

--
Here's some of my work:
http://www.franksknives.com/

PDQ November 5th 05 12:33 AM

Pressure-treated wood ratings

Take a look at the PDF at this site, specifically, chapter 14:

http://www.fpl.fs.fed.us/documnts/fp.../fplgtr113.htm

--
PDQ

Frank J Warner November 5th 05 03:05 AM

Pressure-treated wood ratings

In article , PDQ
wrote:

Take a look at the PDF at this site, specifically, chapter 14:

http://www.fpl.fs.fed.us/documnts/fp.../fplgtr113.htm

Thanks. Lots of material here. Will take a while to sift through it.

-Frank

--
Here's some of my work:
http://www.franksknives.com