Frank Warner

Default Pressure-treated wood ratings

Where can I find information detailing standards for pressure-treated
lumber?

Looking for some minimum weathering specifications. PT Green Doug Fir
vs PT Redwood, number of years in-ground before rot, number of years
above ground, etc.

Does the lumber industry or any other agency publish standards like
these, roughly equivalent to milspec for other materials?

-Frank

--
Here's some of my work:
http://www.franksknives.com/
PDQ

Take a look at the PDF at this site, specifically, chapter 14:

http://www.fpl.fs.fed.us/documnts/fp.../fplgtr113.htm

--
PDQ

--
"Frank Warner" wrote in message . ..
| Where can I find information detailing standards for pressure-treated
| lumber?
|
| Looking for some minimum weathering specifications. PT Green Doug Fir
| vs PT Redwood, number of years in-ground before rot, number of years
| above ground, etc.
|
| Does the lumber industry or any other agency publish standards like
| these, roughly equivalent to milspec for other materials?
|
| -Frank
|
| --
| Here's some of my work:
| http://www.franksknives.com/
Frank J Warner

In article , PDQ
wrote:

Take a look at the PDF at this site, specifically, chapter 14:

http://www.fpl.fs.fed.us/documnts/fp.../fplgtr113.htm

Thanks. Lots of material here. Will take a while to sift through it.

-Frank

--
Here's some of my work:
http://www.franksknives.com