Robert11

Default Tecumseh 7 HP Snowblower Engine: Fuel Pump Question, Please

Hello:

Many, and I mean many, years ago I repaired a B&S engine on a lawn riding
tractor.
Seems all the seals in the simple vacuum operated fuel pump had gone bad.

Having trouble starting my Ariens 7 HP typical walk behind snow blower.
Has a Tecumseh engine in it.

Don't have a manual for it.

Was wondering:

Do they use a fuel pump on this general type of engine ?
Similar to what I described above ?

If so, where would it probably be mounted.
-----
If not, how is the fuel fed to the engine ?

Thanks,
Bob

No fuel pump, that I've ever seen, with basic small gas engine.
Gravity-fed from tank above float-bowl, just like Henry's "T." Relies
on carb float-valve working, and maybe a manual valve being open, and
passages not being blocked by rust or dirt.

HTH,