DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Problem with Craftsman 10" compound miter saw (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/127433-problem-craftsman-10-compound-miter-saw.html)

papen November 1st 05 06:09 AM

Problem with Craftsman 10" compound miter saw

When set at 45 degrees for beveled cuts, the blade is not crooked and
touches the bottom slot.
Does anybody know how to adjust the blade? I did adjusted it for making
straight cuts.
Thanks.
Papen

C & M November 1st 05 03:49 PM

Problem with Craftsman 10" compound miter saw

"papen" wrote in message
oups.com...
When set at 45 degrees for beveled cuts, the blade is not crooked and
touches the bottom slot.
Does anybody know how to adjust the blade? I did adjusted it for making
straight cuts.
Thanks.
Papen

Check with your manual. Saws vary but it's not generally too hard to
accomplish. You may be accidentally missing a lock mechanism. If you
don't have a manual check with the Sears site - www3.sears.com