Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bryan

Default Hot Tub Ants

I've got ants!

Northern California black ants. The kind that invade whenever the weather
get really hot or really wet. The kind that ignore food. They're looking
for something (aren't we all), but it's not food. Maybe the weather changes
disrupt their homes (like earthquakes on ant-scale).

Anyway, lately they've been swarming the top edges of the hot tub. The hot
tub sits on a gravel bed surrounded by a wood frame with dirt or grass.
It's going to foggy with occasional periods of rain until next summer. What
do you think my best ant-kill and return-prevention options are?

big black ants jay Home Ownership 8 February 27th 13 06:05 PM
Recommend ways to eliminate Carpenter Ants HerHusband Home Repair 13 June 18th 05 01:56 AM
help -- winged carpenter ants!! [email protected] Home Repair 20 June 10th 05 02:45 PM
big black ants jay Home Repair 10 May 6th 05 03:24 PM
How to rid house of ants? Norminn Home Repair 11 October 26th 04 09:02 PM