Default Re-Coloring Stamped Concrete (Is this possible???)

We just moved into a new home with two large stamped concrete decks.
The decks were poured and finished early on in the project (1.5 year
project).

Now that we've moved in we have noticed two large areas (tradespeople
walking paths around the decks and to the two doors) that have been
worn down to the raw concrete.

I understand that when they stamp the concrete the use different
colored release agent powders (in our case two shades of grey) and a
hardening agent.

Is it possible to re-apply the color to the areas that are worn down
to give our deck back that uniform look?

I know that now the trades are gone that the deck will last with
proper home-owner up-keep as people won't be trapsing across them all
the time with gritty sand all over their boots.

Thanks in advance...