Default Is a pressurized air object heavier?

"Is a pressurized air object heavier?
In other words, is an object heavier when it contains compressed air
than when it's empty? For example, if I have a tire and weigh it
before pumping it full of air, will it be heavier after it's pumped
up? I say NO. A friend of mine insists it will be heavier once it's
filled with air. Who is right? "

Sounds to me like we have a long way to go with the "No child left
behind" program.

SteveB

wrote

Sounds to me like we have a long way to go with the "No child left
behind" program.

Nah. It has to do with "outcome based" education introduced by the NEA. It
doesn't make any difference that you end up stupid after bad instruction, it
is more important that you not feel bad about BEING stupid.

Something I have seen very commonly among our youth.

Ever watch "Street Smarts"?

One of the questions was, "How many people are in a trio"?

Two of the people got it wrong.

Steve