Default Need Assistance Shoveling Snow and Raking Leaves

This fall/winter as your neighbors face the challenge of shoveling snow
and raking leaves I am creating a site to help them find some
assistance. If you are interested in earning extra money and helping
out your neighbors, please let me know. Send a short email to
identifying the area in which you are willing
to work, your fee and an email address where homeowners can contact you

tom

May I suggest that you help your neighbor for free? Although I'm very
much in favor of capitalism, I believe you've crossed some line,
somewhere. Tom

PipeDown

wrote in message
oups.com...
This fall/winter as your neighbors face the challenge of shoveling snow
and raking leaves I am creating a site to help them find some
assistance. If you are interested in earning extra money and helping
out your neighbors, please let me know. Send a short email to
identifying the area in which you are willing
to work, your fee and an email address where homeowners can contact you

I think you need a lot more than an email address to start a national
shoveling franchise and you are in the wrong place to recruit local teens.

Dr. Hardcrab

"PipeDown" wrote in message
et...

wrote in message
oups.com...
This fall/winter as your neighbors face the challenge of shoveling snow
and raking leaves I am creating a site to help them find some
assistance. If you are interested in earning extra money and helping
out your neighbors, please let me know. Send a short email to
identifying the area in which you are willing
to work, your fee and an email address where homeowners can contact you

I think you need a lot more than an email address to start a national
shoveling franchise and you are in the wrong place to recruit local teens.

Why did that post make me think of a Simpson episode where Homer gets a snow
plow....

;-]

I am creating a site to help them find some assistance. If you are interested in
earning extra money and helping out your neighbors, please let me know

Wow the times they are surely changing. When I was a kid I was
motivated enough to knock on everyone's door within a three block
radius in the fall to rake and in the winter to shovel. Spring and
summer would usually see local lawn cutting gigs using dad's mower in
the immediate neighborhood. Certainly didn't need any help finding
work, and nowadays you can hire a regular lawn maintenance outfit
cheaper than what the kid expects to get paid for lawn cutting and leaf
removal. Snow shoveling? Forget it.