dean

Default How can one shake a well?

And even if you could, what the frig does that have to do with my
orange juice?

tom

You and me, both. Tom

Dr. Hardcrab

"dean" wrote in message
ups.com...
And even if you could, what the frig does that have to do with my
orange juice?

Don't shake your well! Shake your BOOTY!!!!!

come on and spin that mirror ball

Everybody, get on the floor, let's dance!
Don't fight your feelings, give yourself a chance!
Shake shake shake, shake shake shake,
Shake your booty! Shake your booty!
Oh, shake shake shake, shake shake shake,
Shake your booty! Shake your booty.
You can, you can do it very well.
You're the best in the world, I can tell.
Shake shake shake, shake shake shake,
Shake your booty! Shake your booty!
Oh, shake shake shake, shake shake shake,
Shake your booty! Shake your booty.
Shake shake, shake shake!
Shake shake, shake shake!
Shake shake shake, shake shake shake,
Shake your booty! Shake your booty!
Oh, shake shake shake, shake shake shake,
Shake your booty! Shake your booty.

Suzie-Q

In article . com,
"dean" wrote:

- And even if you could, what the frig does that have to do with my
- orange juice?

You don't shake "a" well. YOU shake well. Your whole body. I can't explain
it, but it does make the OJ taste better. (The longer the shake, the better
the taste.)
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
http://www.intergnat.com/pussygames/
Dr. Hardcrab

"Suzie-Q" wrote in message
In article . com,
"dean" wrote:

- And even if you could, what the frig does that have to do with my
- orange juice?

You don't shake "a" well. YOU shake well. Your whole body. I can't explain
it, but it does make the OJ taste better. (The longer the shake, the
better
the taste.)

I tried it....

.....I don't feel so well........