dean

Default Looking for dark or camo wood pile tarps....

I've been searching and the only colors I've found for 4' wood pile
tarps is bright blue. I don't want to look at that out of my house.
Anyone know where to get black or camo wood tarps?

dean

I'll send you $20 if you find me a black wood tarp in 30 minutes. Go.
Its 12.00am

Rick

"dean" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'll send you $20 if you find me a black wood tarp in 30 minutes.

Go.
Its 12.00am

http://www.harpstarps.com/open_mesh_...lsm_series.php

http://www.maxtool.com/cgi-bin/dbsea...db,tbl=IC_ITEM
S,template=/go-3.htm,DBCOMP=ABS,dbsort=item,ReturnMax=25,DB_CAT2= BMTar
ps

Rick

"Rick" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"dean" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'll send you $20 if you find me a black wood tarp in 30 minutes.

Go.
Its 12.00am

http://www.harpstarps.com/open_mesh_...lsm_series.php

http://www.maxtool.com/cgi-bin/dbsea...db,tbl=IC_ITEM

S,template=/go-3.htm,DBCOMP=ABS,dbsort=item,ReturnMax=25,DB_CAT2= BMTar
ps

Can't say how water proof they are, but they are black, lol...

victoria

TARP & COVER SUPERSTORE - For All Your Covering Needs! The Tarp & Cover
Superstore sells poly tarps, canvas tarps, rope, ... Poly Tarps Super Heavy
Silver/Black Poly Tarps Camouflage Poly Tarps Forest Shade Wood ...
www.coversuperstore.com/ - 31k - Cached - Similar pages

"dean" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'll send you $20 if you find me a black wood tarp in 30 minutes. Go.
Its 12.00am

Rick

"Rick" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"dean" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'll send you $20 if you find me a black wood tarp in 30 minutes.

Go.
Its 12.00am

Here's a poly camo..

http://www.tarpsplus.com/poly-tarps.html

Rick

"Rick" wrote in message
link.net...

"Rick" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"dean" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'll send you $20 if you find me a black wood tarp in 30

minutes.
Go.
Its 12.00am

http://www.harpstarps.com/open_mesh_...lsm_series.php

Another camo one...
http://www.tarpusa.com/category.asp?CATEGORY=6

dean

Rick, Victoria,

I'm looking for wood pile tarps (very long and thin), not just any old
tarps. Size I really want is 4' x 32' (or longer)

Rich Greenberg

In article . com,
dean wrote:
I've been searching and the only colors I've found for 4' wood pile
tarps is bright blue. I don't want to look at that out of my house.
Anyone know where to get black or camo wood tarps?

Last tarp I bought at the borg (HD) was brown.

EXT

Most here in Canada are bright blue, but I, also don't like that colour for
my wood piles. I manage to occasionally obtain green tarps or sometimes
brown. Sometimes they are grey. I have never seen camo tarps, but they would
be great to use. I find a tarp will last only 2 winters and the summers, so
I settle for any colour I can get other than blue.

"dean" wrote in message
ups.com...
I've been searching and the only colors I've found for 4' wood pile
tarps is bright blue. I don't want to look at that out of my house.
Anyone know where to get black or camo wood tarps?

wkearney99

I find a tarp will last only 2 winters and the summers, so
I settle for any colour I can get other than blue.

Likewise, cheap and disposable as most won't last more than two years. I do
manage to get another year out of them as a way to move leaves or other yard
debris.

Speaking of which, time to get a new one for the wood pile...

No

Here is a fitted one.
http://www.improvementscatalog.com/P...t %5Fid=10820
here is one that covers top 12" but comes with wood rack (Maybe they
will sell you just the tarp)
http://www.firewoodracks.com/
Here is a 3x18 in tan or green
http://www.tarpusa.com/product.asp?C...=3&PRODUCT=256
4x6 in green
http://www.tarpusa.com/product.asp?C...=3&PRODUCT=256
These guys will make a high quality custom tarp any size you want
http://www.harpstarps.com/customquote.htm
Here is a 6x20 brown canvas tarp
http://www.tarpsplus.com/suheducata1.html
here is a half cord cover
http://www.brookstone.com/shop/produ...ry&prodtemp=t1
Here is a 3x18 brown/tan for really cheap
http://www.tarpsonline.com/browntan.asp
Here is another 3x18 woodpile tarp in green for cheap
http://shop.coversuperstore.com/inde...categoryID=257

OK all that in about 5 minutes. Where is my $20?? You can send it to a
disaster relief organization. My preferred relief organization is:
https://pcarelief.org/uf/donations/p.../index.php/add

Thanks!

dean

No,

Not one of those is 4x32 or longer. I've seen all of those pages
already. Seems to me like they don't make them that size in black or
camo. Its ok, I'm going to HD tomorrow to see what in rolls. Thanks for
all the links though!

Dean

Norminn

dean wrote:
I'll send you $20 if you find me a black wood tarp in 30 minutes. Go.
Its 12.00am

Buy a beige one and spray paint with acryllic.