Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Cliff

Default Seeking advise on a home air cleaning unit

4000 sq ft home with finished basement around 13 yrs old.
Furnace is on one end of the house in the basement.
Wife has alot of allergies, etc and doesn't even like the windows opened for
very long.
One hairy cat (which doesn't seem to bother the wife)

I have looked around the net but am seeking advise for those who have had
personal experience, you know, some of that
"don't buy this" or "this worked good for me" advise. lol I would rather
have something that would do the entire home instead of buying 2 standalone
units for separate floors.

Just had the ducts cleaned per wifes instructions and they didn't seem to be
all that dirty. Don't know if they were previously cleaned but I doubt it.

Thanks
Cliff