Cliff

Default Seeking advise on a home air cleaning unit

She mainly seems to have sinus problems when the AC or Heat is running so I
think she is assuming its something in the ducts. But then again, she
complains about seasonal pollen, etc, too.
Come to think about it, she complains alot about everything. ; )
Hopefully , the duct cleaning will make a difference until I can figure
something else out.
Cliff

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
.. .
Cliff wrote:
4000 sq ft home with finished basement around 13 yrs old.
Furnace is on one end of the house in the basement.
Wife has alot of allergies, etc and doesn't even like the windows
opened for very long.
One hairy cat (which doesn't seem to bother the wife)

I have looked around the net but am seeking advise for those who have
had personal experience, you know, some of that
"don't buy this" or "this worked good for me" advise. lol I would
rather have something that would do the entire home instead of buying
2 standalone units for separate floors.

Just had the ducts cleaned per wifes instructions and they didn't
seem to be all that dirty. Don't know if they were previously cleaned
but I doubt it.
Thanks
Cliff

From my personal experience there is really little you can do that will
make a big difference. However that does depend on exactly what she is
allergic to. Has she been tested? Knowing what to eliminate would help
in selecting where to spend your money for the best effect.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit