m Ransley

Default Free Consumer Reports online for 30 days to new users

ConsumerReports.org/cr/free7

It is advertised in the anual Buying Guide so I thought I would pass it
along

badgolferman

m Ransley, 10/18/2005, 7:20:21 AM,
wrote:

ConsumerReports.org/cr/free7

It is advertised in the anual Buying Guide so I thought I would pass
it along

I went to the website but couldn't find any free offers.

--
"They call it golf because all of the other four-letter words were
taken." -- Raymond Floyd
m Ransley

I tried the link and got nothing also, so I just logged on and entered
"Subscribe" and there is the free 30 day offer. I believe it has been a
long outstanding deal. 30 days free, of couse you have to remember to
cancel before the 30 days it up.

Bob

m Ransley wrote:
I tried the link and got nothing also, so I just logged on and entered
"Subscribe" and there is the free 30 day offer. I believe it has been a
long outstanding deal. 30 days free, of couse you have to remember to
cancel before the 30 days it up.

If you choose to keep the subscription be aware that there may be an
evergreen renewal clause in the fine print. Pay with a credit card that
expires in less than a year. That protected me from an automatic
renewal to a service I no longer wanted.