Default help with reparing chewed corner of cabinet

Hi,

My "charming" one-year old Cairn Terrier has chewed up the bottom
corner of one of our oak kitchen cabinets. My instinct was to break
out the wood putty, but wasn't sure how to replicate the corner bead.
Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Thanks,

Stan McFarland

mwlogs

You are probably going to have to post a picture of the damage so we can
best tell what might be your options. From the sound of it wood putty
probably isn't going to look much better than the chewed corner.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

My "charming" one-year old Cairn Terrier has chewed up the bottom
corner of one of our oak kitchen cabinets. My instinct was to break
out the wood putty, but wasn't sure how to replicate the corner bead.
Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Thanks,

Stan McFarland

alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking is the newsgroup I'd post a picture
to. Frequented by woodworkers of all capabilities so some may suggest
remedies.