Brandon Herlein

Default Grip Tape for New Wood Steps

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I need to do to install some grip
tape on some new wood steps. the wood is not painted or sealed?
Thanks

Edwin Pawlowski

"Brandon Herlein" wrote in message
Does anyone have any suggestions on what I need to do to install some grip
tape on some new wood steps. the wood is not painted or sealed?
Thanks

There are self adhesive tapes that work well. Try www.grainger.com I put
some on steps at work about 10 years ago and it is still in good shape.

William Brown

Paint them. On the top surface, put some non-skid compound in the
paint. I don't know if paint stores carry it, but places that sell
marine paint do, as boaters need this kind of surface.